CO2 switch CSC-1: 4 switch outputs for direct control of industrial fans
This product can no longer be delivered.
Follow-up products: CO2 control unit CSC-20 YUGO
CO2 ventilation controller for maximum human and facility safety
CSC-1 is designed for the control of supply and exhaust air ventilation devices, based on the measured CO2 concentration.
A two-stage adjustable switching threshold is integrated into the device for automated ventilation function. The CSC-1 also has a direct 230V power supply and two switching contacts for fans, each with a maximum of 230VAC / 500W and two potential-free contacts. Thus motorized vent flaps in exhaust air ducts alongside electric window openers can be controlled.
- power supply: 230 V AC with power cable
Integrated control based on CO2 for controlling ventilation systems by 2-stage threshold
- CO2-led automatic control of ventilation flaps by 2-stage threshold
- 2 adjustable switching thresholds in the range of: 500..3000 ppm
- Default 1: 1000 ppm
- Default 2: 1500 ppm
- switching output 1: 230V / 500 W
- switching output 2: 230V / 500 W
- switching output 3: potential free (max.30V/1A)
- switching output 4: potential free (max.30V/1A)
- Measuring range
- CO2: 0..3000 ppm
- Output 1: CO2-Schwelle 1000/900 ppm
- Output 2: CO2-Schwelle 1500/1400 ppm
- Measuring Accuracy CO2: +/- 30 ppm (+/-3% span)
- Operating and environmental conditions
- temperature: 0...50 °C
- relative humidity: 85 % non-condensing
- international protection marking: IP66
- EMV/ESD: EN50082-1/2
Fields of Application
- Building Ventilation: Central or Decentral exhaust (2 air changes / hour recommended)
- Control of motor-driven exhaust air vents in air ducts
- automatische Belüftung
CO2-led control of the ventilation devices (supply and exhaust air).
Scope of Delivery
- Ventilation controller
- CO2-Sensor integrated
- power supply
Prices and availability
For an individual offer for alternative products of the CO2 switch CSC-1, please contact us by phone at
Our experienced sales team is looking forward to your enquiry!