Inline sensor, based on a multichannel infrared measuring cell for permanent monitoring of the oil quality and Avoidance of damage on machinery and people.
- Sensor for online monitoring of the oil
- condition (oil chemistry)
- Adjustable limits, according to the oil parameters
- Robust design for mounting on machines and facilities
- Digital signals and Ethernet interface for direct connection to control systems
- Comfortable configuration and diagnosis via graphical user interface
- Robust housing completely made of stainless steel
- Operating voltage 18 ... 36V DC (max 320 mA @ 18V)
- Dimensions 150 x 109 x 85 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating temperature 0 ... + 70 ° C
- Maximum operating pressure 10 bar (optional 30 bar)
- Storage temperature -40 ... + 85 ° C
- Ethernet port for communication via manufacturer-independent bus protocol Modbus TCP
- Digital I/O Ports: 1x Digital In 18...36V (10 mA max.), 4x Digital Out 18...36V (5 mA max.)
- Setup and monitoring via graphical user interface in the integrated network
- Wind turbinesPower
- Power Plant Technology
- Electrical transformers
- Marine engines
Based on the non-dispersive-infrared technology (NDIR), ZILA GmbH has developed an inline-capable measuring system that permanently monitors the oil condition directly in the system. The optical measuring system consists of a multi-channel infrared measuring cell with associated electronics and peripherals. In this case, the molecules present in the oil absorb the infrared light at different wavenumbers due to their typical binding forms different degrees. Over the course of the operating life, these molecular properties change, whereby a signal change can be detected in certain regions of the infrared spectrum. The system thus provides continuous real-time information about the oil condition which should be comparable to laboratory measurements. The control and configuration of the electronics takes place via a user-friendly and graphical user interface. Digital outputs and a Modbus TCP interface allow easy integration into the plant control.
Easy commissioning and operation through graphical user interface
The sensor can be easily integrated into existing and new systems. Digital signals and Modbus TCP allow direct and easy connection of the sensor to a controller. A user-friendly interface helps to quickly configure the sensor settings. Measuring intervals can be defined and different limit values can be set according to the oil parameters. Another option allows you to graphically display the recorded measurement results. The trend shown in this way already provides information about the current status of the oil condition and can be used for early detection. All changes are logged.
Prices and availability
For an individual offer for our oil condition sensor Fluidix Lub-6, please contact us by phone at
Our experienced sales team is looking forward to your enquiry!