Inline Oil Condition Sensor for permanent monitoring of mechanical properties of liquids (viscosity, density, temperature)
The FluidIX enables inline monitoring of mechanical fluid properties. The compact sensor detects the viscosity and mass density of the surrounding medium on the basis of a low-frequency resonance sensor element. The high measurement accuracy and sensitivity is achieved by a robust and reliable quartz crystal tuning fork resonator. The sensor is long-term stable and is therefore particularly suitable for predictive maintenance and servicing strategies, such as oil condition monitoring. Even with changing process conditions (pressure, temperature, flow), excellent data quality is achieved due to the high measuring rate. The sensor can be easily and cost-effectively integrated into existing machines and systems via digital and configurable analogue interfaces.
- Inline monitoring of viscosity, mass density & temperature
- High sensitivity and low drift
- Robust design
- Compact dimensions
- Flexible installation positions
- Modbus RTU interface
- Two programmable 4 - 20mA outputs
- High pressure option available
- Viscosity: 1-400 cSt (mm²/s)
- Density: 0.5-1.5 g/cm³
- temperature: -40...+125 °C
- Resonator frequency: 20...25 kHz
- Sampling rate: 1/s
The unit is suitable for use with the following liquids:
- Mineral oils
- Synthetic oils
- Other permissible fluids on request
- CE-Conformity EN 61000-6-1/2/3/4
- Operating Voltage 9...35 V DC
- Housing material stainless steel
- Protection class IP 68
- Dimensions 30x93,4 mm
- Process connection G 3/8"
- electrical connection M12-8 A-Coding
- Weight 150g
- Fluid Temperature -40...+125°C
- Ambient conditions -40...+105°C
- max. Oil pressure 50 bar
- max. particle size 250 μm
- measurement signal output: 2x 4...20mA
- Bus protocol: ModbusRTU
Fields of Application
- Condition monitoring of fluids
- Inline oil analysis
- Industrial automation
- Mobile machinery
The software offers you the possibility to configure the Inline Condition Sensor.
Use the USB Kit to evaluate and configure the Inline Condition Monitoring Sensor for your application.
With the live data display you can see the current measured values of the sensor in real time.
Scope of delivery
- FluidIX Lub-VDT
- Mounting- and Operating Instructions
- cable length as needed
Prices and availability
For an individual offer for our Fluidix Inline Condition Monitoring Sensor Lub-VDT, please contact us by phone at
Our experienced sales team is looking forward to your enquiry!