Self-contained CO2 sensor ZCS-5000 in a compact housing with integrated warning horn
The ZCS-5000 is a self-contained CO2 sensor for measuring and monitoring the carbon dioxide concentration in the ambient air. It comes with a cable connection and a warning horn. Thanks to its NDIR technology, the sensor is both durable and maintenance-free.
For example, applications include bar systems, office kitchens, rooms with CO2 bottles and near water bubblers, since these places are often poorly ventilated. Here, leakages would become a great danger for humans - something that the CO2 sensor ZCS-5000 can eliminate effectively.
- Excellent long-term stability
- Maintenance-free, due to NDIR technology
- Suitable for use near CO2 bottles
- Acoustic alarm thanks to integrated signal transmitter
- 0…5,000 ppm
- ±(50ppm+3% of measured value) in the range of 300~5,000ppm CO2
- 92 dB
- Operating conditions: 0…+50 °C ; 0…85% rH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -30 °C…+75 °C ; 0…85% rH (non-condensing)
- Measuring method: NDIR (dual beam technology)
- Power supply: 24 V DC or 230 V
- Plastic housing
Fields of application
- Air monitoring near water bubblers
- Protection against excessive CO2 concentration when using dispensers and in office kitchens
- Locations requiring the use of CO2 bottles
Scope of delivery
- CO2 sensor ZCS-5000 with fixed power supply (230 V)
Device without power supply (24 V DC) available upon request.
Prices and availability
For an individual offer for our external CO2 sensor ZCS-5000, please contact us by phone at
Our experienced sales team is looking forward to your enquiry!