In addition, the sensor has the important SIL2 and ATEX certifications and is available in different measuring ranges (from 0 to 1,000,000 ppm / 100 vol%).
Let us have a quick look at the product highlights:
- Operating conditions: -40°C…+60°C
- Storage conditions: -40°C…+85°C
- Operating range relative humidity: 20-90% non-condensing
- Measuring principle: NDIR (dual beam technology)
- ATEX certification (upon request)
- SIL2 certification
- Signal output: 4..20 mA
- Power supply: 10…30 V DC
- Robust stainless steel housing
The measuring principle of the sensor is based on an optical measuring method called 'NDIR'.
This technology makes the sensor for measuring the CO2 concentration maintenance-free and durable. To ensure a long service life, the sensor unit is located in a robust stainless steel housing.Power supply is 10NDR-30 V DC and the device can be mounted.
The CO2 concentration is output as a 4...20 mA signal for further signal processing.
|0…5,000ppm||0…1% vol||0…2% vol||0…5% vol||0…20% vol||0…100% vol|